Social Welfare Archives
Records deposited at the University of Liverpool by child-related voluntary organisations, community projects and organisations working with the homeless.
- English Secretariat of the International Year of Disabled Persons (1981) (D.383)
- Food and Betterment Association (FBA)
- Liverpool Sheltering Homes (D.715)
- Liverpool University Settlement (D.7, D.345, D.456 and D.457)
- Maria Rye's Emigration Home for Destitute Little Girls (D.630)
- Victoria Settlement, Liverpool (D.45 and D.456)
- Fairbridge (from April 2011 part of The Prince's Trust)
- Family Service Units (now called Family Action)
Family historians: please contact these organisations directly (see links on right).
Academic researchers: please contact Special Collections & Archives.